Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Lunch Box Special Recipe
- 4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.Ingredients
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup finely chopped apples
1/2 cup finely chopped dates, optional
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
8 slices bread
In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and orange juice until blended. Add the apples and dates or walnuts if desired. Spread on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 401 calories, 18 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
- Raul’s 2010 Year In Review: Food
- The Official Guide To Pizza & Food Delivery
- The Fresh Diet: Food Delivery Program Bringing Wei...
- Best-ever party platters
- Christmas is in the air!
- 5Delivery Christmas
- Christmas Party Food
- Date food: trick her into thinking you're a gourme...
- Ma Dang Goul Korean Restaurant Review
- [SBS스페셜] ④ 밴쿠버까지 파고든 '철가방 문화'
- Grilled Herb Shrimp
- What's on your weekend menu?
- Lunch Box Special Recipe
- Healthy Eating Tips: Best Indian Meal Options
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Korean Food
- Fast and Easy Meal IdeasGetting healthy meals on t...
- Greeting December!
- 살 '덜 찌는' 연말 건강 회식법
- ▼ December (19)