Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Ideas for a Romantic Birthday : Ideas for a romantic birthday aren't hard to think up
Romance on a birthday isn't too different on from romance on any other day. The main difference is to focus the romance on the birthday person rather than on both people.
Some Ideas for a Romantic Birthday
Use these ideas to help you plan a romantic birthday. They are only suggestions, however. Use your knowledge of your partner to pick an activity he or she will truly enjoy.
Start with Flowers
If it's a woman's birthday, start your ideas for a romantic birthday with flowers. She is unlikely to consider it romantic without them and may even be a little disappointed if she doesn't receive flowers. Roses are good, but they aren't the only flowers. Pick out a different arrangement for some variety. Consider having the flowers sent to where she works so she can enjoy them and show them off to her friends.
Visit the Place You First Met
This is especially a good idea if the two of you have been together for a while. Visiting the place where you had your first date (or first kiss) will bring back all those pleasant memories of when you first started getting to know each other.
Visit a Place Meaningful to the Birthday Person
This idea will take some research but your birthday guy or gal will really appreciate it. Talk with his or her friends or parents to find a place that will be meaningful. It might be a visit to an old school or house, or maybe a trip to park, beach, etc. What you are looking for is a place that is special to your partner that he or she hasn't visited in a while.
Chances are you will give a birthday card. Spice it up a little and write things you love or appreciate about your partner. Your words will be so much more special than anything Hallmark writes.
Spa for Two
Many spas have special couple treatments. You'll be in the room together when you receive your massages. You can even hold hands or look into each other's eyes. If you can't afford a spa treatment, then give your partner a massage yourself at home.
Breakfast in Bed
Celebrating someone's birthday is often about serving the person. Few things say service like breakfast in bed. Your birthday sweetheart will really appreciate this gesture of love.
Cooking dinner for your partner is also a good idea. Try making his or her favorite dish. Don't forget about dessert. A cake with candles is the traditional choice, but a cupcake with a candle is also fun.
If your idea of a romantic birthday includes making love, start it off by having the birthday person "unwrap" you. Having your partner remove your clothes or "wrapping" will be a thrill for both of you.
Give your partner some love coupons. Each coupon entitles your partner to an activity (or to a night off from an activity). You can write the cards yourself, choosing things you know are meaningful to your partner.
Get a Hotel Room
Getting away from the distractions of home for a night is a great way to enjoy a birthday. Try to find a hotel near you that has nicer rooms, such as soft bedding or a Jacuzzi tub. Some hotels even have romance packages that include things like champagne and chocolates.
Enjoying a romantic birthday requires some planning, but it is well worth the effort. Keep in mind that romance is about the two of you being alone, so don't plan a large party. However, it is a birthday after all, so don't put romance above fun.
Posted by 5 Five Delivery at 11:07 a.m.
- Feeling Lonely? Mac & Cheese Might Be the Cure
- Yoga eating: eating before and after Yoga
- Ultimate Omelette with Egg Beaters Recipe
- The following is a list of various Vancouver food
- Vancouver Map - Map of Downtown Vancouver 밴쿠버 다운타운...
- Spring: Recipes in Season : Candied Sweet Potatoes...
- Healthy Food Recipes - Healthy Low Calorie Recepie...
- Ideas for a Romantic Birthday : Ideas for a romant...
- Ebi-Ten 에비텐 : Japanese Fast food at its best
- How to conquer jet-lag
- Healthy Snacks Will Keep You Pumped Throughout the...
- Canadian movies worthy of watching : How many movi...
- Korean food and drinking culture
- Breakfast and Lunch, Most Popular Meeting Menus
- Study Finds Drinking Coffee Reduces Stroke Risk in...
- 18 Fast And Easy Lunch Box Ideas!
- Guides to the best of Vancouver
- How to Prepare Food for a Homecoming Party
- How to Beat the Monday Morning Blues
- Be a kick ass party host!
- Gifts from Your Kitchen : Food Gift Recipes and Ja...
- Brain food: 4 steps to better your brain power
- Celebrate food with your kids
- ▼ March (23)